- Use a gentle lip scrub. Choose one specifically made for lips, or mix together some raw sugar and honey for a homemade solution. Gently scrub your lips for about 30 seconds in a circular motion, then rinse off with lukewarm water.
- Apply a lip mask. Choose one that is designed to exfoliate your lips. Leave it on for about 15 minutes, and then rinse off with lukewarm water.
- Use a lip balm with AHAs. Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHAs) are natural exfoliants that will help slough off dead skin cells. Look for lip balms that contain AHAs.
- Use a lip brush. Dip the brush into a mild cleanser, and then use circular motions to exfoliate your lips. Rinse offare the cleanser with lukewarm water.
- Use a damp washcloth. Soak the washcloth in lukewarm water, and then use it to gently rub your lips. Rinse off the washcloth with lukewarm water, then finish up with a light layer of lip balm.
We hope these tips help you enjoy solve lives for a very long time. Follow us for more tips and share this blog post with your friends.